: Mar 19, 2019 - Mar 21, 2019
: San Antonio, TX,USA
The HSE for Unconventional Oil & Gas 2019 event will prioritize safety concerns and challenges to promote a safe culture. Attendees will discuss best practices to drive down incidents for unconventional oil & gas to implement into their processes.
Key topics to be discussed include strategizing approaches to managing human performance and workforce, best practices for transportation safety, optimizing contractor safety plans and procedures, HSE management system strategies and more!
• Surpass expectations through improved recordable behavior safety and stop work authority that reflect the organization’s mission and values
• Drive down incidents and incident severity by understanding human performance
• Develop an effective leading indicator program to understand the dynamics that drive HSE performance
• Optimize incident management with new workforce by adapting approaches based on the work ethic
• Implement predictive analytics, automation & augmented reality in context of saving time and improving training
Who Should Attend:
marcus evans invites SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Coordinators, Engineers, etc., from Unconventional Oil & Gas Operating Companies that have responsibilities or involvement in:
• HSSE: Health / Safety / Security / HSE / HSSE / EHS
• Emergency Response / Management
• Training / Employee Development
• Operations / Drilling / Production
• Regulatory / Government Affairs / Permitting
• Risk Management
Special offers for TEI members/readers using code CHC1005-TEI.
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2B5sfpJ
: Melini Hadjitheori