Pertamina's President Director & CEO Mr. Dwi SOETJIPTO announced to make a keynote presentation about Pertamina's Strategy and Refining & Petrochemical Industry in Indonesia on RPIC2015. Organized by NIEC Group, co-organized by INAplas, endorsed by Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia Shanghai, Indonesia Refining & Petrochemical Innovation Conference - RPIC2015 will be held in Jakarta on 11-12 November, 2015.
Indonesia is seeking investment in domestic refining and oil & gas exploration, with details of several tenders released by the government. Also state-owned giant Pertamina signed agreements with three top oil refiners - Saudi Aramco, Sinopec and JX Nippon Oil and Energy, to help it upgrade and expand its existing refineries. Lack of domestic production capacity remains the major challenge of the Indonesia Refining and Petrochemical industry while government is implementing various policies to encourage foreign investors and companies to Indonesia to build new refineries and petrochemical projects.
Mr. Harjanto, Director General of Manufacturing Based Industry in Ministry of Industry of The Republic Indonesia and Mr. Hanung H. RACHMAN, Director for Investment Planning of Agribusiness and Other Natural Resources in Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board will also give the keynote speeches on Refining & Petrochemical Innovation Conference 2015.
RPIC is a 2-day gathering of more than 200 international experts from all over the world to share case studies, discuss opportunities and deliver solutions for the major challenges faced by the industry. It’s the ideal platform for refining and petrochemical companies/individuals to know the latest updates and explore partnership opportunities for staying ahead of the game.
1. Refining and Petrochemical Project Updates from Indonesia and ASEAN
2. Investment Environment in Indonesia’s Refining and Petrochemical Industry
3. ASEAN Refining and Petrochemical Industry Outlook
4. Expanding Petrochemical Business in Vietnam, Malaysia s& Thailand
5. ‘One Belt, One Road’- Infrastructure Investment Opportunities
6. Building New Assets & Traditional Assets Upgrading in Indonesia
7. Growing Coal Chemical Industry and MTO Projects in Indonesia
8. Technology Innovation Trend
For more information on Delegate Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities of RPIC2015, please contact
Tel: +86 21 61403693
For Media Cooperation, please contact
Tel: +86 21 61403712